Benefit from our experience in the description and archiving of dozens of historical picture collections.
We provide support during the planning phase by creating a general process concept and budget plan, or we advise you in detail on how to reorganise your historical or active collections of photo, film and audio material.
- Conception and budget planning
- Appraisal, description and cataloguing of the collection or fonds
- Digitisation in facsimile quality
- Transfer into a media database and/or (web-based) distribution
- Long-term preservation
In a workshop from 3 to 5 days we can specify the following criteria for you:
- Workshop 1: Detailed inspection of the total fonds; involvement of as many stakeholders as possible
- Elaboration of the concept: the results of Workshop 1 are set out in writing; detailed evaluation is made
- Workshop 2: Presentation and critical discussion of the concept in written form: listing of pending issues, risks and fundamental decisions (quality levels, criteria for appraisal and description, finance, critical resources, etc.)
- Development of a reliable offer and scope statement