Companies have the duty to preserve e-mails.
- On the one hand, it is necessary because of legal obligations (Compliance).
- On the other hand, e-mail archiving offers protection against the loss of e-mails and against server overload.
- What is more, e-mails should be stored audit-proof, since they may be used as possible evidence.
- We offer e-mail archiving solutions that consist of archiving applications, metadata schemes and long-term memory. In addition to actual data (e.g. EML files) we can also preserve metadata which is relevant for compliance, such as sender, dates and times, or references to attachments.
- Depending on the e-mail program in use (e.g. Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes), specific e-mail archiving requirements, and the infrastructure of the customers, we can help you with the design and initial operation of the optimal e-mail archiving solution.
- We can provide an overview of different e-mail archiving software and assist you in selecting the product that corresponds most closely to your needs.
- Drawing on our expert advice you can optimise your processes, gain time and save money.